European Cybercrime Training and Education Group
E.C.T.E.G is composed of participants from European Union Member States and candidate countries law enforcement agencies, international bodies, academia and private industry.
- Support international activities to harmonise cybercrime training across international borders.
- Share knowledge, expertise and find training solutions to identified issues.
- Promote standardisation of methods and procedures for training programmes and cooperation with other international organisations.
- Collaborate with academic partners to establish recognised academic qualification in the field of cybercrime and work with universities that have already created such awards making them available across international borders.
- Collaborate with industry partners to establish frameworks whereby their existing and future efforts to support law enforcement by the delivery of training, harmonised into an effective programme that makes best use of available resources.
- Support international partners by providing training material and trainers to support their efforts to train law enforcement on cybercrime issues globally.